- About Us
- CCN Programs
- Network Directory
- News & Events
- Research & Policies
- Resource Library
Grant funds now available to build community through technology!
The Online Boost Project is designed to help community and neighborhood groups implement a short term project that will increase their ability to post and manage online content, and foster more diverse participation. In coordination with the Seattle Communities Online initiative, we are seeking opportunities to enhance:
· Increased awareness of community issues;
· Increased community participation in problem solving; and
· Increased interaction with government.
Online Boost grantees will have access to:
· Up to $1000 mini-grants for a quick, specific project to be completed within 3 months.
· Workshop (required in order to receive funding) where participants would leave the workshops know what resources are out there, what their plan of action will be, and how to go about implementing.
· Mentorship and networking opportunities.
The deadline is Tuesday, May 15 at midnight. The application is submitted online and all interested groups must register in order to access the application. You can register at: http://webgrants.seattle.gov/. If you have already registered for another grant with the City, you can log in with your user ID and password and select “Funding Opportunities” and then “Online Boost Grant.”
For help using the online system, contact email@example.com or by phone at 206-233-7877.